If you’re looking for more information on TRU advocacy issues of focus and activities for TRU Storms and tobacco free holidays, then you’ve come to the right place. Within this Advocacy Toolkit, you will find various resources for TRU Youth and Advisors to learn more about #UpTheAgePA, Tobacco Prevention and Cessation Funding, and how to be an advocate in your community. These materials include infographics, flyers, activities and even an Advocacy 101 Webinar Training. These resources will be updated periodically. Enjoy!
- Tobacco 21 Infographic : Learn more about our statewide #UpTheAgePA Initiative
- Tobacco 21 Post-It Petition: #UpTheAgePA Post-It Petition Activity Instructions
- Blow Bubbles Not Smoke Instructions: Blow Bubbles, Not Smoke Activity
- DATC flyer: Join us for Day at the Capitol!
- TRU Advocacy Tips: Learn more about how to advocate with the 5 Ps of Persuading Policy
- Tobacco Advocacy Worksheet: Practice advocating by writing down your ideas here
- MSA Infographic: Find out more about tobacco control funding in PA
- MSA Funding Activity: #SaveMSAinPA Poster Challenge Instructions
Webinar: Advocacy Webinar 101
Check out the latest advocacy webinar: